Saturday, October 06, 2007

Clock

My friend has this really annoying clock. She's sitting here laughing at me while I make this post. I really hate that fucking clock. When I spend the night, I have to stop the pendulum from swinging, because the damn thing bongs every hour, when I am trying to sleep. It took her a long time realize that the stoppage of her clock coincided with my visits. So now, I listen to the clock and complain about it. She got it as an anniversary present, so I suppose it has some special meaning to her. But to me, it's just a really annoying damn clock. The last time I spent the night, I was too drunk to care about the bong-bong-bonging of the clock, so I just let it ride. But one day, one day I fully intend to take a baseball bat to that clock.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home